Monday, July 28, 2014

Pilates outside makes for a happy day!

There is something so refreshing about getting outside on a perfectly beautiful day. The wind was blowing just right, we were protected from the harsh rays of the sun under a gazebo, and the only thing you could hear was the rustling of leaves and chirping of birds. This is the gazebo I decided to turn into our outdoor sanctuary for our Pilates and More class.
 
There was no music, but you don't need music when you can inhale all the beauty, the sounds, and the smells of nature. Even on the worst days I feel like nature can be so healing, whether you are sitting in silence, listening for God, walking, doing a Pilates or Yoga class. It almost gives you this sense of "Wow! I can breath again!"
 
I was so happy to share this with some fabulous people in my Pilates class and I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did!

 
 
We won't do this every time in Pilates but it was a nice change in scenery and made such a great change for the end of the week!
 
 
Roxy Marmaduke
Knoxville Personal Training LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment